HEAVY FIRE FIGHTING TRUCKS
heavy Water, Foam, dry Powder fire trucks
heavy fire fighting trucks are normally designed and produced on quite a variety of chassis, such as Volvo, Mercedes , Etc
To see the latest types of trucks with different applications, capabilities, please contact SKS.
- Chassis 6x2, 6x4 , 8x4, Gross Capacity 26-43 ton
- Water tank: 8000-12000 l
- Foam tank: 2000-4000 l
- Water and foam material: stainless steel
- Water pump: 6000-8000 l/m
- Pump material: alloy aluminum /bronze
- Monitor: 4500-6000 l/m (manual/electric control)
- Monitor reach: 75-90 meter water throw
- Monitor reach: 60-65 meter foam throw
- Independent water and foam piping, the ability to simultaneously deliver water and foam from outlets independently
- Piping: stainless steel
- Hose reel: 30 to 40 meters
- Crew cab: Independent of the equipment cabin, the driver’s cab capacity for 3 or 4 people with special seats and special place for SCBA and the possibility of installing a cooler or A/C.
- Intercom for communication between the driver's cabin and the crew cabin
Other standard items and accessories would depend on the customer’s requirement.