Semi Heavy Vehicles
SEMI-HEAVY FOAMATIC FIRE FIGHTING TRUCKS
Semi-heavy fire fighting trucks are normally designed and produced on quite a variety of chassis, such as Volvo, Mercedes , Etc
To see the latest types of trucks with different applications, capabilities, please contact SKS.
- Chassis 4×2, Gross Capacity 18 ton
- Water tank: 6000-7000 l
- Foam tank: 1500-2000 l
- Powder vessel: 150 – 250 Kg
- Water pump: 3000-6500 l/m at 10 bar
- Pump material: alloy aluminum /bronze
- Monitor: 4500 l/m (manual/electric control)
- Monitor reach: 60-70 meter throw
- Depending on which type of Chassis is required, the capacity may vary to some degree. Other items and accessories would depend on the customer’s requirement.
- Body frame from stainless steel profiles or special aluminum checker profile (SKS ALS) and aluminum panels for high humidity and carbon steel for dry areas.
Other items and accessories would depend on the customer’s requirement.