Loading and shipping a heavy duty fire truck Iveco trucker2018-08-27
The first fire truck on the chassis Isuzu 26 tons2018-08-27
Water and foam trailer monitor
- The chassis is 250 centimeters length and 150 centimeters wide.
- The chassis of trailer is made up of a 12-gauge studs and a member in the middle is made up of the channel beam 80, and the around paneling is made up from aluminum plate.
- The chassis has a fixed or movable tricycle hook in the front and danger lights on the rear and sides
- The chassis has a box for hoods and tools
- Two-axle shaft of Nissan's standard type of rims and tires with a brake bowl and manual brakes
- The chassis has four adjustable jacks in the quadrilateral for deployment
- It has a hinged system for tank and equipment
- A manual monitor of aluminum alloy with a capacity of 2000 liters per minute, with a pressure of 10 to 12 times, with a 50-60 meter head.
- The monitor has two 4-inch inlets on each side, plus two 2/5 inches BS connection of brass valves.
- The monitor has a 360 ° horizontal and 15.85 ° vertical turning angle.
- The monitor has a foaming agent and adjustable foam valve in the In the exhaust part of the water, before the pipe of air condition.This system allows the entry of foam from a 1000-liter tank or mobile tanks.
- The monitor has a pigeon span (jaw and jet).
- A 1000-liter reservoir of stainless steel sheet 316 is produced in a thickness of 3 mm and will be covered with epoxy paint.
- The tank has an air inlet and outlet valve made of stainless steel.
- The tank has a water inlet from the top and under the tank has a drain valve for washing.
- The outer part of the tank is covered with red fire.
- The foam container can be manufactured from UV-resistant polyethylene that has a lower weight and higher resistance to corrosion.
- The trailer is stained in a few steps after construction, and then the traffic signs and reflected striping are installed
- The image of the trailer is with the polyethylene reservoir.